Abundance | Disruptive Innovation | Entrepreneurship | Future Forecasting | Strategy
John Sanei (Sah-nay) is an author, speaker and trend specialist fascinated with what it takes to activate the foresight needed to create an abundant future. He was Africa’s first Singularity University faculty member, and is a faculty member at Duke Corporate University – as well as being a serial entrepreneur and founder of gamified change platform AIRBRN.
Becoming comfortable with the unknown is no longer a privilege of choice but a necessity. As we leap into our FutureNow, agility and clarity of self is vital to ensure our abundant tomorrow. Don’t be afraid to start over again, you may like your new story better.
In this keynote, I take you through the practical steps of taking the emotions of-now to prepare for tomorrow.
- Understand the moment and prepare for life as you now know it to be.
- Focus your energy on what you want.
- Follow your curiosity and find your wisdom.
Life as we know it is ceases to exist, what will become is based on how we perceive our reality. Each, linked to our perception of our current state of mind. How do you envision your future?
In this keynote, I take you through the four possible scenarios of the new world and help you shift your perception and build adaptive resilience to create your own.
- Understand the four states of mind and what creates them.
- Envisage which four scenarios society has the potential to create.
- Learn how to shift your perspective and build adaptation towards a resilient society.
FOREsight: Connecting Invisible Dots
How we perceive the future is paramount in how we prepare for it, but to recognise potential in shifting times we need to activate our wisdom and curiosity. Once you do, you can connect the invisible dots and unearth new forces of motivation.
- Understand the distance between certainty and choice
- Activate wisdom and curiosity to enter the flow state
- Practice FOREsight and recognise unseen patterns
FOREsight: The Art of Disruption
You face a choice: disrupt, or be disrupted. Your decision requires an understanding of the new rules of business and the behaviour behind them. Learn how to thrive, and choose, by asking bolder questions, exploring new industries, and becoming AQ-focused.
- Understand the history of disruption
- Differentiate between disruptors and the disrupted
- Cultivate new behaviours to prepare for the future
FOREsight: Future Leadership
It’s essential that we rethink, re-evaluate and redesign the notion of leadership to match the increasing business and organisational complexity facing businesses and employees today. Unlock and adopt the leadership mindset a future shaper, a bold creator and a forever learner.
- Differentiate between management and leadership
- Understand the future leadership traits for winning
- Shift your organisation’s behaviour to become future ready
FOREsight: The Future Employee
Your business’s future depends on your ability to attract, inspire and motivate people who want to work with, not for, you. Discover what tomorrow’s employee looks like, what drives them, and how to attract sustainable talent.
- Identify the need states of your future employee
- Understand the need states of your future market
- Learn how to attract and retain your future employee
FOREsight: The Future Consumer
Staying relevant, authentic and profitable in our hyper-fluid world is essential – but it’s a significant challenge. This keynote uses trends as the basis for a profound behavioural shift that fast-tracks the adoption of a ‘Forever Profitable’ culture.
- Identify disruptors in outside sectors
- Learn the ‘new’ rules of business
- Increase your Adaptability Quotient (AQ)
Future Next: Reimagining Our World and Conquering Uncertainty
FOREsight: Awaken Curiosity. Cultivate Wisdom. Discover the Abundant Future
Magnetiize: Stop the Chase. Understand the Change. Take Control of Your Future
What’s Your Moonshot? Future-proof yourself and your business in the age of exponential disruption